Join FLAEYC Now!
When you join FLAEYC, you are joining a network of more than 100,000 people who represent the interests of young children across our country. You will become a member of a local affiliate, the state affiliate (FLAEYC), the regional organization (Southern Early Childhood Association) and the national organization (National Association of the Education of Young Children).
Next to the parent, you are the most important person in a childs life. You have chosen a profession that makes a difference every day. Our professional organization will help to support your work and offer you opportunities to network with other practitioners.
- Leadership: Opportunities are available to use and strengthen your leadership skills at the local and state Level.
- Advocacy: Opportunities to raise awareness of the importance of early care and education through a unified voice.
- Professional Development: Opportunities to access local and state resources and to network with early care and education professionals.
- Full-Time Student (requires proof of minimum of 9 credit hours) is $79.
- Regular membership is $85.
- Comprehensive membership which includes 5 books is $129.
Want to become a member, but the fee is just too much of a payment at one time? This plan is for you!
Click to check out details, fees, process.
The Membership form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed. If the form does not appear after clicking the Membership form link above, click on the "Get Acrobat Reader" icon to install Adobe Reader.
Ways to Join
To become a member, choose one of the following:
- Complete the NAEYC Membership online by going to www.NAEYC.org
- Call NAEYC at 800-424-2460
- Print the Membership Form and mail it to NAEYC with a check. (This will take 4 to 6 weeks to process.) To use a membership form, click here.