FLAEYC has resources for professional development of early childhood educators. There is something for everyone from post secondary educators as well as the family childcare home provider. The resources can be used to increase knowledge, share with families and communities, and used with legislators. The resources include:
- The book published by FLAEYC: Activities That Build the Young Child’s Brain
- A variety of brochures
- Children Our Concern Journal Online: Members can read all the articles; the public can see samples and read past journals.
- The FLAEYC Speaker’s Bureau is a compilation of speakers and their topics
- E-newsletters contain information on everything from Public Policy to the FLAEYC Conferences
- NAEYC and SECA have extraordinary radio shows on early childhood topics
Learn Classroom techniques with our Brochures!
COC Journal has many great articles!